Your guarantee of qualityOur services
NorthPro is an Estonian capital based company founded in 2015. The main field of activity is fabrication of steel structures and equipment for different purposes according to customer drawings:
- pressure tanks/vessels, process equipment, gas ducts, silos acc. PED 2014/68/EU;
- conveyors, chutes;
- stackers and reclaimers;
- rollers, conveyor galleries;
- ship structures;
- bridge elements;
- containers for various purposes;
- building and support constructions;
- non-standard equipment and steel structures with unit weight up to 30 tonnes.
Our 5 000 m2 production area allows us to handle heavy and large steel structures with unit weight up to 30 tonnes and unit maximum dimensions L40 m х W6 m х H6 m.
NorthPro team consists of experienced engineers (IWE) and project managers, highly professional and certified welders, VT inspector and other qualified personnel.
We are EN1090 EXC 3, ISO 3834-2 certified and also manufacture process equipment in compliance with PED 2014/68/EU directive.